UPDATE (12/31/19): Mobile Fire-Rescue has cleared Battles of any wrongdoing in connection with the fires. Investigators have since arrested Paul Law.
MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Mobile Fire-Rescue is asking for help locating an arson suspect.
36-year old Demarcus Battles is accused of setting two fires at the Dairy Queen on Springhill Avenue in Crichton December 13th and again December 20th.
MFRD considers Battles mentally unstable and potentially dangerous. If you know where he can be found, please call 911.
- Blue Bell ice cream holiday favorite returns to grocery freezer aisles
- Former Blue Bell president charged with trying to cover up 2015 Listeria contamination of ice cream
- One person killed following two separate shootings in Santa Rosa County
- Dallas man and his late wife’s stolen identity used to commit voter fraud
- 100-year-old WWII veteran shares secrets of longevity, success