UPDATE (12/31/19): Mobile Fire-Rescue has cleared Battles of any wrongdoing in connection with the fires. Investigators have since arrested Paul Law.
MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Mobile Fire-Rescue is asking for help locating an arson suspect.
36-year old Demarcus Battles is accused of setting two fires at the Dairy Queen on Springhill Avenue in Crichton December 13th and again December 20th.
MFRD considers Battles mentally unstable and potentially dangerous. If you know where he can be found, please call 911.
- Alabama Power: More than 6K Mobile County customers currently without power
- Launch forecast: 50/50 chance weather will cooperate for historic crewed SpaceX launch
- Now is the time to shop with unused gift cards — before it’s too late
- El Paso, Juarez combine for 140 COVID-19 cases, 17 deaths in a single day
- Buffalo shot, nearly decapitated in Tennessee, owner says