A “mixed-use” retail and residential building is planned for Old Shell Road in Mobile, next to the Dew Drop Inn. The L-shaped piece of property sits to the west and north of the landmark restaurant.
Hamilton & Company and Crescent Construction and Development will partner to build the 8,250 square foot “The Shoppes at Midtown.”The three story building will feature restaurant and retail space at street level, with upscale lofts on the upper floors.
Groundbreaking could happen by Spring 2021.
- 5 Things To Do This Weekend: February 21-23
- Cat defies odds and survives arrow to the head
- Migrants on one-way flights out of McAllen help break airport’s travel record
- Connecting the past and present through music
- Kentucky teen dies in apparent animal attack