MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — A portion of Dauphin Island Parkway flooded as of 1:15 Sunday afternoon. Mobile Police Officers are on the scene. A significant amount water sits over DIP just north of the Dog River Bridge.
It appears some pickup truck drivers can make it to the other side. We saw at least one vehicle being towed by another pickup through the water.
- Facebook group surprises young Milton entrepreneur with new lawn mower, cash
- COVID 19 Delayed Justice: Baldwin County adds thermal scanners to courts
- Baldwin County announces fall sports plans
- Officers ask for help in finding two missing Alabama boys, Emergency Missing Child Alert issued
- More than 4,000 Walmart stores will expand hours to 10 p.m.