MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Capital cases in Mobile County will not go to trial for at least six months, District Attorney Ashley Rich tells WKRG News 5.
Other trials will continue to be held with extra security protocols in place.
Jury trials resumed in September after a six-month break due to the coronavirus pandemic.
- Wanted: Professional nappers for a gig paying $1,500
- Family offers vintage Corvette, $10,000 as reward for answers in cold case murder
- A Turtle’s Journey: Nesting season results from 2020 are in for Alabama
- Alabama House passes medical marijuana bill, heads back to Senate for final vote
- City of Mobile: Manufacturing delays, microchip shortage impacts curbside trash collection