MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Capital cases in Mobile County will not go to trial for at least six months, District Attorney Ashley Rich tells WKRG News 5.
Other trials will continue to be held with extra security protocols in place.
Jury trials resumed in September after a six-month break due to the coronavirus pandemic.
- Lawmakers push back as Trump threatens to veto defense bill
- Spanish Fort cancels Christmas parade
- MAWSS issues boil water advisory for area near McVay Drive and Dog River
- Tuscaloosa police officer Lillie Leatherwood among newest inductees of Alabama Sports Hall of Fame
- Nurses wanted: Swamped hospitals scramble for pandemic help