MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Capital cases in Mobile County will not go to trial for at least six months, District Attorney Ashley Rich tells WKRG News 5.
Other trials will continue to be held with extra security protocols in place.
Jury trials resumed in September after a six-month break due to the coronavirus pandemic.
- FHP: 65-year-old man dies after being struck by SUV on Davis Highway
- Salon trucks bill on its way to Alabama Senate
- Residents hope to stop landfill expansion in Axis
- Lady Gaga’s French bulldogs found safe; dog walker expected to recover
- VIDEO: Fight breaks out during Vigor-Anniston semi-final basketball game