MOBILE COUNTY, Ala. (WKRG) — Cristobal is making its presence known in the Fowl River area. Rain and storm surge has flooded the pier. Some pier pilings are barely above the waterline.
I appears a lot of boats left the marina before the storm. One boat owner said he thought the storm surge was up to five feet, which is the highest he’s seen it in some time.
- Perdido Chamber to host free ‘Flicks on the Field’ drive-in movie night
- FDOT: Pensacola Bay Bridge repairs will take at least six months
- Despite mistakes, Saints secondary ‘encouraged’ after film study
- McCall Water System warns of lead in drinking water
- ‘He was best at unconditional love’: Obit for Charlie the golden retriever goes viral