UPDATED (01/08/21 2:20 PM) — Wilson’s bond hearing was reset.
The judge has not formally ruled on bond at this time because he does not yet have a lawyer.
There will be a status hearing on Thursday, January 14th and bond will be addressed at that time.
UPDATE (1/7) — Mobile Police have identified and arrested the suspect in connection to Wednesday’s double homicide on Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Avenue. 38-year-old James Wilson IV was located and arrested for two counts of Murder and two counts of Shooting into an Occupied Vehicle.
UPDATE: Mobile police have identified the homicide victims. They are 25-year-old Camdon Jackson and 26-year-old Van Kennedy.
UPDATE (4:52 p.m.) — Mobile police are searching for the suspect in this case. More than two dozen bullet casings were seen on Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Avenue. Two men in their 30s were killed. At least two cars were involved, and police say possibly a third was involved.
Dozens of people crowded the scene as police investigated. Mobile police are looking for any video of the incident or information from witnesses. If you know anything, you’re urged to contact police.
No arrests have been made.
UPDATE (12:49 p.m.) — MPD confirms two people are dead.
MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — According to the Mobile County Sheriff’s Office Crime Map, Mobile Police are responding to two shootings off of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Avenue Wednesday.
One of the reports comes from the CVS on Dr. MLK Jr. Avenue. The second at a Shell Gas Station down the street on St. Stephens Road.
This is a developing story.
- Bucs with BA: Arians sets stage for Buccaneers-Packers showdown in NFC Championship
- “I just think they owe me more of an explanation” Mobile resident says ADPH canceled his covid-19 vaccination appointment
- WKRG.com: Trending topics for January 18
- Pharmacies, urgent cares begin giving COVID-19 vaccine to 75 and older
- Harvard physicist: ‘Serious possibility’ alien spacecraft visited solar system