MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — With a new year it is always best to create new and better habits. Kari Whatley joins WKRG News 5 to discuss just that.
Whatley says, “Never underestimate the power of changing one small thing.” Whatley uses a client’s sleep schedule as an example and changing the location of an alarm clock to help change your habits.
Keep it simple. “If the thing you want to change stresses you out a little, it’s too big.”
For the full interview with Whatley see the video above.
- Third stimulus checks: Key vote coming that will impact $1,400 payments
- Police chase ends near Bay Minette
- Biden administration to deliver 25M free masks to those in need
- Ivey: State welcomes review of Space Command’s proposed home
- Man released early from prison accused of killing 3, including cutting neighbor’s heart out