MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — The Boys & Girls Clubs of South Alabama is to open with a “new temporary operating plan,” given COVID-19 restrictions.
The plan is set for the Bernard Malkove Branch (Cody Road) starting October 5 through December 18th.
- Kansas recalls hundreds of license plates over concern of racial slur
- New Orleans Police: 2 officers ‘ambushed’ in French Quarter
- Birmingham bar owner to close business on election day, staff to serve as poll workers
- ‘Reject hate and division,’ Democratic VP nominee tells South Texas border rally
- Judge orders 11-year-old boy behind bars to await trial for allegedly killing 6-year-old neighbor