MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — The Boys & Girls Clubs of South Alabama is to open with a “new temporary operating plan,” given COVID-19 restrictions.
The plan is set for the Bernard Malkove Branch (Cody Road) starting October 5 through December 18th.
- BIKER DAD: First biker turns himself in for Florida road rage attack caught on camera
- Widow of La. congressman-elect qualifies to run for the seat her husband won
- QB Guru Tom House explains Brees’ longevity in NFL
- BIKER DAD: Florida man accused of drunk motorcycle crash into cop car
- Now you can put Bernie Sanders anywhere, thanks to NYU student’s website