MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Kari Whatley, president of Equine Therapy Group, joins WKRG News 5 to discuss shaking anxiety this week.
When asked for advice on throwing a “positive light in your life,” Whatley answered with, “right now you’re worried everywhere. To counter the worry try to keep yourself in the future.” By thinking about the future and how to overcome difficult problems anxiety won’t be an issue for many.
To see the full interview with Whatley see the video above.
- Seasonal Into the Weekend; Taste of Fall Likely Next Week
- Fla. Governor to establish “students bill of rights”
- President Trump expected to announce Supreme Court Justice pick Saturday
- Mnuchin and Powell urge support for unemployment relief and small business loans
- 2-alarm Fire fire at Yester Oaks apartments in Mobile