MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Kari Whatley, president of Equine Therapy Group, joins WKRG News 5 to discuss shaking anxiety this week.
When asked for advice on throwing a “positive light in your life,” Whatley answered with, “right now you’re worried everywhere. To counter the worry try to keep yourself in the future.” By thinking about the future and how to overcome difficult problems anxiety won’t be an issue for many.
To see the full interview with Whatley see the video above.
- Now that he’s out of office, what’s next for Donald Trump?
- “Amazing little town.” Film shot in Fairhope debuts Friday, city gets Hollywood shout-on on national TV
- Teen whom Biden befriended as fellow stutterer releasing children’s book
- Eugene Goodman: Kamala Harris escorted by hero Capitol police officer who diverted mob
- Healthcare Workers Discuss Their Experiences With Moderna Vaccine