MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — People who live around the Africatown area near Kimberly Clark may have heard some noises this morning. The Facebook Account, the Clotilda Story posted “The noise you just heard was Kimberly Clark demolition explosives.” They also expect the Cochrane Africatown Bridge to be closed for at least an hour earlier this morning.
The work started at about 6:30 Saturday morning.
- MPD: Woman cut with knife during fight outside her mother’s home on Cotton Street
- Curfew lifted for unincorporated areas of Baldwin County
- Happiness class — free online — is most popular at Yale, especially during pandemic
- “Thriller Nights of Light” to kickoff Friday in Mobile at Hank Aaron Stadium
- ESPN: NFL doctor accidentally punctured QB’s lung