MOBILE COUNTY, Ala. (WKRG) — As Hurricane Sally approaches the coast of Alabama, the conditions in South Mobile County are worsening.
The causeway leading to Dauphin Island has been closed and announced on Facebook by the mayor. Flooding was scene early Tuesday morning as surge levels rose quickly pushing debris and water onto the road.
ALGO Mobile said that both lanes of the causeway were closed.
- Pensacola City Council votes no on repealing mask mandate
- Mobile City Council to consider raising councilmember, mayor salaries for first time in 24 years
- President Trump unveils health care plan, signs order protecting preexisting conditions
- Uptick in human trafficking via tractor-trailers, South Texas border authorities say
- Migrant women react to allegations of unwanted hysterectomies from ICE detention center