MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Officer Tuder was shot and killed in the line of duty back on January 20th while attempting to arrest 19-year-old Marco Perez. Today he is remembered with a little bit of holiday spirit.
In a Facebook post, a Christmas tree is covered with memorabilia of Officer Tuder.
- ALEA issues alert for missing children last seen in Alabama
- Tropical Depression 28 strengthens into Tropical Storm Zeta
- “Everything was on fire,” witnesses describe moments after Foley plane crash
- Kids enjoy COVID-safe Halloween at Bellingrath Home and Gardens
- Charity event raises funds for project to help the homeless