SARALAND, Ala. (WKRG) — The City of Saraland plans to host a “special called meeting” Monday at 6 PM to talk about recovery efforts for Hurricane Sally.
Read the following press release:
The Saraland City Council will hold a special called meeting on Monday, September 28, 2020 at 6:00 p.m. The meeting will be held at the Saraland Municipal Annex, Chamber of Commerce Meeting Room, 939 Saraland Boulevard, S.
The meeting is called for the following purpose: Opening of bids for Debris Monitoring, Disaster Management, and Recovery Services.
Other municipal business may be considered at this meeting. The meeting is open to the public.
- Keys to the Game: Panthers at Saints
- Friday Night Football Fever Week 10 results
- Drexel On The Road: Backyard Game Brings Relief From The Pandemic Blues
- Best seat for the Trump Rally may not be what you think
- BIKER DAD: Wisconsin police search for road raging biker who pulled a gun on a family