PRICHARD, Ala. (WKRG) — Prichard City Councilman Lorenzo Martin is sponsoring an ordinance to require wearing a face covering in the city of Prichard.
Martin will propose the ordinance at the July 2 public safety committee meeting at 1 p.m.
- ‘It’s just senseless:’ Prichard family seeking answers after a man was shot dead in home Semler St.
- Remains found in search for 1921 Tulsa race massacre victims
- Saints set to face off against former players & staff vs. Panthers
- Get an up-close look an asteroid!
- Feds warn of election interference from Iran, Russia