PRICHARD, Ala. (WKRG) — Prichard City Councilman Lorenzo Martin is sponsoring an ordinance to require wearing a face covering in the city of Prichard.
Martin will propose the ordinance at the July 2 public safety committee meeting at 1 p.m.
- Alabama included in multistate salmonella outbreak linked to onions
- USA issues stadium seating update, will only be at 25% capacity
- Doctors Without Borders: Fewer migrants heading north seeking asylum
- Day one of the 2020 Sturgis Motorcycle Rally is full throttle
- Pres. Trump holds Friday evening briefing