MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — The City of Mobile gave a standing ovation to city worker Ann Rambeau Tuesday at a City Council meeting.
Ann Rambeau has worked for the City of Mobile for 37 years. She began with the Mobile recreation department as a fitness specialist.
Tuesday, June 23, 2020 was proclaimed ‘Mrs. Ann Rambeau’ day for the City of Mobile in her honor.
Ann has worked on special events such as Moonpie over Mobile, The LODA Art Walk, Market in the Park, July 4th celebrations, Dauphin Street Beer fest and many more.
To hear the full speech about Ann Rambeau Day at the city council meeting, watch the video above.
- Twitter removes 130 accounts for trying to ‘disrupt the public conversation’ during debate
- Waterfront Rescue Mission closed, making repairs after Hurricane Sally
- Two tropical waves could develop in the Caribbean this weekend and early next week
- Pettaway scores 5 to earn Zaxby’s Player of Week
- SCOTUS nominee meets with more GOP lawmakers on Capitol Hill as Democrats decline meetings