MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Carnival Fantasy has left Mobile port to bring home healthy crew members to their home countries.
Carnival released a statement saying:
As the company moves to safe operational manning levels, we have begun the process of returning healthy crew members to their home countries using our ships as transport. Carnival Fantasy has departed Mobile to meet up with other ships in the fleet and allow crew members to join the vessels that will transport them home.Carnival Cruise Line
- Richmond ‘porch pirate’ dressed as Amazon employee
- Couple holds wedding ceremony outside Richmond living facility for grandmother to see
- Mysterious Utah Monolith disappears
- WEATHER AWARE: Widespread rain, a few strong storms possible
- Man attacking ex-girlfriend in South Pasadena home beaten, stabbed to death by victim’s mother and sister: LASD