MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — The intersection between Broad Street from St. Louis Street through the Congress Street will temporarily close Monday, June 15, through Sunday, June 28.
The City of Mobile says the 13-day closure is for crews installing a new water main, sanitary sewer, and storm drainage.
N. Broad Street traffic will be detoured to Washington Avenue using St. Louis Street and Lyons Street.
The following streets will be utilized for the detour:
- St. Louis Street
- N. Washington Avenue
- Lyons Street
The speed limit will be set to 25 MPH through the work zone.
- Cam Jordan, Matt Ryan get set for clash in Atlanta
- Federal judge orders DHS to restore DACA, open new applications
- Scene from ‘Elf’ comes to life as Buddy meets dad in Boston
- “Baby Jane Doe” identified 38 years after she was found in a river in Jackson Co. Mississippi
- Chilly night ahead, Next rain chance arrives Sunday