Update 9:47 a.m. — Mobile Airport Authority’s President, Chris Curry, states the pilot was able to land the Bonanza plane, but unable to get the landing gear down due to electrical failure. One pilot onboard, and no injuries were reported.
MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — A plane has landed on its belly at Mobile’s Brookley Field. We are not sure if the plane was a commercial or private flight.
News 5 is on the scene, and have received information that there are no injuries.
This story is developing.
- A kidney patient with patience, blessings come to local man on transplant list
- President Donald Trump tweets support of Tuberville in runoff, Sessions responds to “juvenile insults”
- Amazon says email to employees banning TikTok was a mistake
- Enjoy wide-open spaces, and fuzzy blanket snuggles with Jeremiah
- COVID-19 infects Auburn reporter’s dad, family urging plasma donations