Update 9:47 a.m. — Mobile Airport Authority’s President, Chris Curry, states the pilot was able to land the Bonanza plane, but unable to get the landing gear down due to electrical failure. One pilot onboard, and no injuries were reported.
MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — A plane has landed on its belly at Mobile’s Brookley Field. We are not sure if the plane was a commercial or private flight.
News 5 is on the scene, and have received information that there are no injuries.
This story is developing.
- Mobile community prays for healthcare workers at ‘Light it Up Mobile’
- Coronavirus prayer movement makes it way through Mobile
- First glimpse inside Louisiana’s makeshift hospital during coronavirus pandemic
- Prosecutor: Man charged with felonies for claiming to spread COVID-19 to shopping carts, police car
- PPD: Man served child neglect warrant, charged for resisting arrest in Pensacola