PRICHARD, Ala (WKRG) — 36-year-old Ardenesa O’Neal is charged with endangering a child.
Prichard Police say neighbors heard a baby crying inside a nearby home. When officers arrived they called for the Child Advocacy Center detective. The seven-month-old baby was found crying and taken to USA Women’s & Children’s Hospital.
The baby was examined and it was determined she had multiple fractures and some of the injuries were already starting to heal.
O’Neal was arrested and charged with endangering a child. Police say those charges could be upgraded pending further investigation.
- Marshall hires Alabama assistant Huff as football coach
- Hoosier metal guitarist seen in famous photo arrested in connection with Capitol riot
- Chilly tonight, warming trend ahead
- Dancing trucker turns up at inauguration protest to promote peace
- BIKER DAD: Florida police looking for road-raging bikers who beat driver with wrench, helmets