MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — According to the Mobile Police Department, Chief Lawrence Battiste has tested for COVID-19 and has been in quarantine.
The chief is expected to return to work this week.
- Border Patrol agents ready to rescue migrants stranded in the snow and other harsh elements
- Former Super Bowl Champs settle Saints Jameis vs. Taysom debate
- Pregnant women should not take Moderna vaccine, WHO advises
- Winner of ‘Worst Cooks in America’ arrested in death of adopted 3-year-old daughter
- MPD: Traffic stop turns deadly after man armed with knife runs from police