MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Bond has been set at $150,000 for the teenager charged in Mobile’s third homicide of 2020. If he makes bond, Horn will be under house arrest.
Margarrius Horn, 18, is charged with murder, carrying a pistol without a permit, and possession of marijuana.
Police say Horn shot and killed Zackory Cortez Mose, 20, on January 29 on Schwarz Street. Neighbors told News 5 they heard five or six shots.
Prosecutors say Horn admitted to shooting Mose after he was arrested.
Horn will be back in court on February 5 for an arraignment.
- Meijer LPGA Classic features Olympic hopefuls
- World Sea Turtle Day: An update on turtle journeys along Alabama’s beaches
- Enter to Win: Gulf Breeze Zoo passes for 2 including a train ride from Destination Gulf Coast
- Daphne gymnast sticking the ‘Biles I’
- HopHounds offering professional pet portraits at ARF adoption event