MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Bond has been set at $150,000 for the teenager charged in Mobile’s third homicide of 2020. If he makes bond, Horn will be under house arrest.
Margarrius Horn, 18, is charged with murder, carrying a pistol without a permit, and possession of marijuana.
Police say Horn shot and killed Zackory Cortez Mose, 20, on January 29 on Schwarz Street. Neighbors told News 5 they heard five or six shots.
Prosecutors say Horn admitted to shooting Mose after he was arrested.
Horn will be back in court on February 5 for an arraignment.
- Gov. Desantis tours Pensacola and talks gas shortage, power restoration and Three Mile Bridge damage
- Satsuma residents compare damage on Bayou Avenue to Hurricane Katrina
- Lots of cleanup as floodwaters begin to recede along Styx, Fish rivers
- Sen. Broxson: Repairs to Three Mile Bridge could take up to 60 days
- Food distribution sites in Pensacola area