MOBILE COUNTY, Ala. (WKRG) — A judge on Friday set bond for four suspects charged in connection with a deadly shooting in Prichard earlier this week.
Bond was set at $250,000 Samuel Nichols and Jacob Weaver and $150,000 for Shannon Lewis and Amy Palmer, according to the Mobile County District Attorney’s Office.
The four suspects are charged with murder in the death of Randal Taylor Wednesday on Henry Road.
The suspects are due back in court March 25 for arraignments.
- Marshall hires Alabama assistant Huff as football coach
- Hoosier metal guitarist seen in famous photo arrested in connection with Capitol riot
- Chilly tonight, warming trend ahead
- Dancing trucker turns up at inauguration protest to promote peace
- BIKER DAD: Florida police looking for road-raging bikers who beat driver with wrench, helmets