MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — A judge has set bond at $160,000 for a Mobile man accused of shooting his grandson on Thanksgiving night. David Timmons, 58, is charged with attempted murder and shooting into an occupied vehicle.
Police say Timmons shot his 25-year-old grandson several times leaving him with life-threatening injuries. Police say the shooting stemmed from an argument between the two at the Pecan Cove Apartments on Holt Road.
Timmons is due back in court on Wednesday for an arraignment.
- St. Paul’s beats Pleasant Grove to win 5A State Championship
- U.S. House passes bill that would prohibit public contact with big cats, like tigers
- More than 25 people rescued from human smuggling operation in Texas
- USA Health reports COVID-19 testing up 20 percent since Thanksgiving
- Comedian documenting fight against COVID-19 dies after 2nd Instagram video