MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — A judge has set bond at $160,000 for a Mobile man accused of shooting his grandson on Thanksgiving night. David Timmons, 58, is charged with attempted murder and shooting into an occupied vehicle.
Police say Timmons shot his 25-year-old grandson several times leaving him with life-threatening injuries. Police say the shooting stemmed from an argument between the two at the Pecan Cove Apartments on Holt Road.
Timmons is due back in court on Wednesday for an arraignment.
- Man charged with assaulting group posting racial justice flyers along Maryland trail
- ‘I am one of you’: Rhode Island firefighter’s emotional story of racial profiling by police
- Pensacola bar owners happy to bring customers inside again
- Silent lay-in-place held in Bay Minette as a stand against racial injustice
- Spring Sports Shout Out: Shannon Hough