MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — A judge on Wednesday denied bond for the man charged in Monday night’s homicide at North Warren Street and Saint Anthony Street near a parade route.
Anthony Orr is accused of shooting into a car, hitting his ex-wife and her boyfriend. The boyfriend died from his injuries. The boyfriend has been identified as Eldred Hall, 51. The ex-wife is listed in stable condition.
A third person was also in the car but not injured.
Investigators said Orr tried to confront his ex-wife earlier in the day while she was on a Mardi Gras float.
Orr is charged with murder, two counts of attempted murder, and shooting into an occupied vehicle. He’s due back in court March 2 for arraignment.
- Don’t come home for Easter, Mexican government tells its citizens abroad
- MCHD: 0-4 year old child tests positive for COVID-19
- University of Arkansas virtual choir’s singing of ‘Alma Mater’ goes viral
- Costco to give health care workers, first responders priority access to stores during coronavirus crisis
- LIVE NOW: Even as virus deaths mount, governments eye exit strategies