MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — A Mobile man has been sentenced to 46 years in prison for robbing a bank in Mobile. Robert Bernard Carlisle, 73, pleaded guilty to one count of bank robbery, according to a tweet by the FBI.
Carlisle robbed the BBVA on Bel Air Boulevard on September 6, 2019 and was arrested a few days later.
- Woman believes cold case suspect abducted her in 1989
- 2 people arrested and charged in connection with the disappearance of 15-month-old from Tennessee
- Huntsville-area parents indicted in starvation death of 3-year-old boy
- ALGO: Vehicle fire on I-65 near Airport Blvd.
- Case of missing children tied to doomsday beliefs, 3 deaths