MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — A man is charged with arson after two fires on the same street on Tuesday.
According to Mobile Fire-Rescue, William Starling was arrested in connection with two fires on Butternut Drive, which is near Mobile Regional Airport.
A News 5 viewer shared photos of a camper trailer that was destroyed.
Starling lives on the same street, jail records show.
- President Trump to hold White House news briefing
- Volunteer groups help with hurricane cleanup in Silverhill and beyond
- Texas woman says she was fired by Whataburger for wearing a Black Lives Matter mask
- Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson: Joe Biden is ‘the best choice to lead our country’
- NFL legend Joe Montana stops home intruder who tried to kidnap his grandchild