MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Archbishop Thomas J. Rodi of Archdiocese of Mobile provided a statement in reference to coronavirus concerns.
In accord with the President’s recommendation issued today, all Catholic schools of the Archdiocese of Mobile will close at 3 p.m. today and remain closed until at least April 3.Archbishop Thomas J. Rodi
- NFL Conference Championship betting tips: Bet now or bet later?
- Moon urges Biden to learn from Trump’s N. Korea diplomacy
- Former Tide running back to run for Tuscaloosa mayor
- After allergic reactions at 1 clinic, California pauses use of large batch of Moderna COVID-19 vaccine
- History-making woman kicker invited to Biden inauguration