MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — The Mobile County Health Department tested nearly 900 residents Saturday as part of its free “Know B4U Go” initiative to make sure people make a wise decision before traveling for Thanksgiving.
About 3 percent, 32 people, tested positive. The health department used rapid testing kits and estimated this event prevented more than 90 additional cases. You can still get a free COVID-19 test on weekdays at the health department. You must first call 251-690-8889 to schedule an appointment.
- World’s highest motorcycle museum, hundreds of rare bikes go up in flames
- Hopes and fears of locals under Biden administration
- Now that Biden is president, here’s when you could get that $1,400 stimulus check
- Community support needed to complete special needs park in Summerdale
- Michigan parents denied legal rights to their babies due to outdated law