IRVINGTON, Ala. (WKRG) An Alma Bryant High School student was critically injured in a crash on Saturday.
The school shared Kaylee Carmichael’s photo in a post on Facebook asking for prayers.
“Please pray for Kaylee Carmichael, she was in an accident last night. She is in critical condition at USA hospital. She needs your prayers,” the post read. The family has set up a GoFundMe page for help.
- MAWSS issues boil water advisory for area near McVay Drive and Dog River
- Tuscaloosa police officer Lillie Leatherwood among newest inductees of Alabama Sports Hall of Fame
- Nurses wanted: Swamped hospitals scramble for pandemic help
- Slim Jim jerky recipe creator Lon Adams dies of COVID-19
- Incoming El Paso County DA to terminate 30 prosecutors, assistant DA says