UPDATE (10/22/20 12:03 PM) — The following update is from ALEA.
Update: A Diamondhead, Miss., man who died in a fatal two-vehicle crash Oct. 19 on Interstate 10 was the passenger, not driver, in a 2018 Toyota Tundra. Myles Logan French, 23 , of Pass Christian, Miss was driving the pickup.
MOBILE COUNTY, Ala. (WKRG) — ALEA says its unit is investigating a two-vehicle crash that ended in a fatality Monday night.
The full press release is below:
A two-vehicle crash at 9:22 p.m. Monday, Oct. 19, has claimed the life of a Pass Christian, Miss., man. Coty Charles Mitchell, 25, was killed when the 2018 Toyota Tundra he was driving collided with a 2007 Freightliner tractor-trailer driven by Raul Ernesto Guzman, 53, of El Salvador. The crash occurred in Mobile County on Interstate 10 west near the 4 mile marker. Nothing further is available as ALEA Troopers continue to investigate.
- FHP: Motorcyclist dead after impaired 24-year-old pulls out in front of him
- ONLY ON NEWS 5: Hear from the family of teen killed on Thanksgiving
- Cold Case Mystery: Mobile mother missing for 20 years
- Georgia family uses Christmas lights as a way to give back
- Police: Texas biker was doing wheelies before deadly crash