MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — ALDOT announced there will be a change in traffic as crews work towards culvert removal operations and the construction of a southbound bridge over Steele Creek.
- BIKER DAD: First biker turns himself in for Florida road rage attack caught on camera
- Widow of La. congressman-elect qualifies to run for the seat her husband won
- QB Guru Tom House explains Brees’ longevity in NFL
- BIKER DAD: Florida man accused of drunk motorcycle crash into cop car
- Now you can put Bernie Sanders anywhere, thanks to NYU student’s website