MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Most Republicans appear to be standing behind President Trump as the impeachment hearings enter the first day of their public phase.
We asked Alabama Governor Kay Ivey about impeachment during her Wednesday morning visit to Austal in Mobile. She says she still supports the president.
“There is a lot of work that Congress ought to get done and they’re not doing a whole lot of it but President Trump is getting things done for us, especially here in Alabama and I’m proud of that,” said Ivey.
- Tech to help keep employees safer during the pandemic
- Spanish Fort priest tests positive for COVID-19
- Saraland City Schools release 2020-21 academic plan
- After Supreme Court ruling, what’s next for DACA?
- Atlanta mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms contracts COVID-19