MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — There are 3,700 customers without power in the Mobile area, according to Alabama Power.
Most of the outages were reported to be in the following areas:
- West Mobile
- Downtown Mobile
Crews are to work through this severe weather as conditions allow. Alabama Power asks everyone to continue to monitor weather conditions.
- First Residents at State Veterans Home in Pell City Test Positive for COVID-19
- Families of Lebanese blast victims plead for outside inquiry
- Police: Homicide of 3-year-old disguised as hot car death in Florence
- Remote learning: Online safety tips for students and parents
- BIKER DAD: 69-year-old racer nearly killed in 250+ mph crash at Bonneville Salt Flats