MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Officials with Alabama Power are getting ready for Tropical Storm Sally and whatever it may bring with it. They sent a news release Sunday morning talking about how they are preparing and reminding people who live here to do the same. They encourage people to have their disaster plans ready.
It’s been a busy season for Alabama Power. Cristobal dumped a lot of rain on the area in June. More than 350 employees from Alabama Power just returned from Louisiana and Texas where they helped restore electrical service in the wake of Hurricane Laura.
- Cooler air sliding into the region, Temps running well below normal
- Woman charged with DUI manslaughter for deadly head-on crash
- Floridians react to the lifting of state coronavirus restrictions
- House holds hearing on Paycheck Protection Program loan forgiveness
- Stimulus check, $600-per-week jobless benefit included in new virus aid proposal