MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Officials with Alabama Power are getting ready for Tropical Storm Sally and whatever it may bring with it. They sent a news release Sunday morning talking about how they are preparing and reminding people who live here to do the same. They encourage people to have their disaster plans ready.
It’s been a busy season for Alabama Power. Cristobal dumped a lot of rain on the area in June. More than 350 employees from Alabama Power just returned from Louisiana and Texas where they helped restore electrical service in the wake of Hurricane Laura.
- Orange Beach mayor upset visitors can get vaccines before residents
- Arts and Crafts Fest set to make 2021 comeback, with COVID modifications
- Man facing 13 counts of child pornography in Escambia County, Fla.
- Mobile Police remain on alert following Inauguration
- Avril Haines confirmed as Director of National Intelligence by Senate