MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Crews continue to make significant progress restoring power. About 21,000 customers across the Mobile Division are without power which is less than 15% of customers who were impacted by Sally.
Crews are working across Mobile County as well as Bay Minette, Atmore, Brewton, and Monroeville.
- California police arrest 27 in EDD scam; 130 debit cards, $150,000 in cash recovered
- Search underway for missing 16-year-old in Montgomery
- Oklahoma twins’ TikTok election video gets millions of views
- ‘We deserve to be heard’: Man on mission to make voting accessible to Americans with disabilities
- Tracking the Tropics: Hurricane Zeta crashes onshore in storm-weary Louisiana