UPDATE (09/20/20) — Alabama Power reports that restoration efforts are at 99% Sunday.
Full message below:
“Alabama Power has completed restoration efforts following Hurricane Sally. By noon today, crews had replaced more than 400 poles, more than 500 transformers and more than 1,500 spans of power lines that were damaged or destroyed during the severe weather.”
MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Alabama Power reports only 3,400 Mobile customers are without power after great restoration progress.
- The best non-Amazon products to buy on Prime Day
- MCHD vaccinates cargo crews entering Port of Mobile
- Bipartisan group of lawmakers pushes Brandon Act, which would improve access to mental health services for military
- Local pastor elected president of Southern Baptist Convention
- Children burn victims in Alabama find fun, learning and more at Camp Conquest