MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Schools in the News 5 area are planning ahead of the possibility of severe weather.
- Due to the threat of severe weather, all after school activities are canceled for today, with the exception of After School Child Care.
- Benefit for Mobile Officer Sean Tuder and Officer Clayton Graham canceled at Dauphin’s restaurant
- All Bishop State evening classes and activities after 4 p.m. are canceled. All campuses will close at 4 p.m. The Mr. and Miss Bishop State Pageant that was scheduled for tonight will be rescheduled.We have asked that our students be safe and remain weather aware during the storms. They have been directed to stay tuned to our social media pages and the local news stations for further updates as necessary.
- Satsuma High School is canceling all after school activities due to the possibility of severe weather.
- Due to inclement weather, Mobile Public Schools after-school activities including sports practices are canceled for this afternoon and evening, with the exception of after-school care.
Parents are encouraged to come and pick up their children from after-school care by 5 p.m.
Be sure to stay weather aware by downloading our News 5 weather app.