MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — The man charged in the death of MPD Officer Sean Tuder is seeking youthful offender status.
Marco Perez is charged with capital murder in the January 2019 slaying. Perez was 19 at the time of the shooting.
Tuder was shot and killed while working undercover in West Mobile. Investigators said a stolen gun was used in the murder.
Earlier this week, prosecutors filed a motion saying they intend to seek the death penalty.
- Trump supporters plan another boat parade Saturday
- Rain chances remain elevated Saturday, Put away the umbrellas for Sunday
- Oldest living American celebrates her 116th birthday
- Florida schools should not shut down if someone gets COVID-19, Gov. DeSantis says
- Loda ArtWalk returns to Downtown Mobile