MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — A young man accused of killing a Mobile Police officer one year ago has racked up additional charges while behind bars. Court documents say Marco Perez injured a man with a shank on February 13th. He’s charged with second-degree assault.
The document does not say how badly the victim was hurt nor what led up to the confrontation. We last saw Perez in late 2019 when a judge denied his application for youthful offender status. He’s accused of killing Mobile Police Officer Sean Tuder in early 2019.
- Vehicle fire on I-10 eastbound, right lane blocked near Government Blvd.
- Sunshine Today, Clouds Tomorrow, Weather Aware Saturday
- One-year-old child hit by truck, injured
- Pensacola activists hold vigil for George Floyd, others killed by police
- Santa Rosa schools keep mask mandate for now despite parental pushback