UPDATE (7/6/2020 2:43 pm)– The Alabama Law Enforcement Agency (ALEA) says 31-year-old Douglas Henderson Jr. and 31-year-old Christopher James Lambeth were killed in a crash Sunday Morning on I-10 in Mobile County.
ALEA says around 4:45 a.m. troopers responded to a fatal crash at the 7.9 mile marker.
Henderson was driving a 2014 Ford Fusion, eastbound on I-10 when he exited the right side of the roadway and struck a tree. Lambeth was a passenger in the vehicle.
The crash is still under investigation.
ORIGINAL STORY– MOBILE COUNTY, Ala. (WKRG) — Two people are dead after an accident on I-10 eastbound near mile marker 7.
The car was traveling east when it veered off the road onto the old truck waiting area. The car then hit a tree and ignited.
Traffic is not blocked in any lane.
The victims in this accident have not been identified yet, and WKRG News 5 will inform you with more information when it becomes available.
- Pensacola couple adjusting to ‘new reality’ after teacher layoffs in Santa Rosa County
- Back to school: Dept. of Defense outlines plan for military schools to reopen
- Texas band director accused of having child porn, recording students
- Tijuana to spend $30 million on new streetlight system
- Free coronavirus tests an instant hit with border commuters