MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Mobile Police say a man was shot on Eagle Dr. Saturday afternoon and was taken to the hospital to be treated.
Police arrived on scene to find a man with a non-life-threatening gunshot wound.
No further details are available at this time.
- Joe Biden to keep Dr. Fauci on staff, call for 100 days of mask-wearing
- Mobile County doctors concerned with rising hospitalization rates
- Gary Finch Outdoors: Fishing for Flounder
- Republicans push back on 2020 election results, despite warning of backlash in GA runoff election turnout
- Free or low-cost pet services to owners who are struggling financially