MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — According to Austal’s COVID-19 Communications, two employees have tested positive for COVID-19.
According to Austal’s May 21, Coronavirus Communications report, two first shift employees have tested posted for COVID-19. The last day they worked was May 19.
Austal has about 3,700 employees, one of the region’s largest employers. The number of confirmed cases, Austal points out, is a very small percentage. Fewer than 1 in 530 employees have been confirmed COVID-19.
- The Doctor Is In: Entering cold and flu season during a pandemic
- Louisville police officer files lawsuit against Breonna Taylor’s boyfriend
- Escambia County deputies need help in locating ‘missing endangered adult’
- Driver suspected of dragging, killing California bicyclist in 2017 is captured in Australia
- ALDOT to pickup Zeta storm debris starting Monday