MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — An 18-wheeler caught fire overnight on I-10 in Mobile County. The truck was in the westbound lanes. Crews responded to the semi around 2 a.m. near Highway 90 and Rangeline Road. The fire seemed to be contained to the front end of the truck. We are not sure if anyone was hurt.
- Vehicle flipped over on Moffett Road near Howells Ferry Road
- Grand Bay teen missing nearly five weeks
- Sunny, Cool, and Breezy Today; Near Record Lows Tonight
- MPD investigates report of pedestrian hit by vehicle at Cody and Zeigler Boulevard
- Pensacola activists honor George Floyd after Chauvin verdict