IRVINGTON, Ala. (WKRG) — The Mobile County Sheriff’s Office says a 12-year-old was shot with a flare gun Sunday night.
According to the sheriff’s office, a 12-year-old loaded a flare gun with a shotgun shell and shot his 12-year-old cousin with it.
The victim had injuries to his right arm and the right side of his abdomen. The extent of his injuries is not known, but he is conscious and alert. He was taken to the hospital for treatment.
- Tropical Storm Warnings in effect, Significant weather impacts tonight and Saturday
- The Doctor is In: What you need to know about strokes
- Report: US returning thousands of migrant minors into ‘harm’s way’
- Alabama beaches prepare for first tropical system of the season
- Alabama EMA, state troopers ready for latest tropical system