MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) – Sheri Weber with Adoption Rocks and Tom Meadows with FedEx talk about the upcoming event “Touch-A-Truck” on Saturday, March 14 which benefits the USA Mitchell Cancer Institute and Adoption Rocks. Information is as follows:
Name of Event: Touch a Truck
Organization putting on the event: Presenting sponsors are Crowder Gulf and FOX10
Organizations benefitting the event: Pediatric cancer clinical research at USA Health Mitchell Cancer Institute and Adoption Rocks
Date(s): Saturday, March 14
Time(s): 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Location: Hank Aaron Stadium
Contact number for use on air: 251-460-6209 Website for information: usahealthsystem.com/events/touch-a-truck
Description of event:
Touch a Truck is a family-friendly event that offers children a hands-on opportunity to explore a variety of trucks and meet the people who build, protect and serve our community. Children will be allowed to touch, climb aboard, and ask questions about their favorite trucks in a safe environment. Benefits pediatric cancer at USA Health Mitchell Cancer Institute and Adoption Rocks. Noise-free hour – no sirens, lights or horns – from 10-11 a.m. You can register online at giving.usahealthsystem.com/pages/touchatruck or pay $20 cash per car at the event.
- Alleged white supremacist arrested after ankle monitor puts him at Capitol riot
- Alabama lawmakers write letter on COVID-19 distribution problems
- With Mobile County hospitals overcapacity, health officials hope to see COVID-19 decline
- Montgomery homicide suspect arrested in Escambia County, Fla.
- MPD: Man awakens to strange woman drinking soda, holding bag of pepperoni in his bedroom