MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) – Ashley Babb with AltaPointe Health previews their upcoming event the “38th Annual Reveling Cavaliers Mardi Gras Parade” on Thursday, February 20. Information is as follows:
Name of Event: 38th Annual Reveling Cavaliers Mardi Gras parade
Organization putting on the event: AltaPointe Health *This is the old Mobile Arc parade / Mobile Arc merged with AltaPointe Health in July of 2019.
Organization benefitting the event: AltaPointe Health – Intellectual Disability Services
Date(s): Thurs., Feb. 20, 2020
Time(s): 1 pm
Location: Parade begins at 2424 Gordon Smith Drive and will go twice around the Gordon Smith Center (2 mi).
Contact number for use on air: 251.544.4638
Website for information: Facebook – AlaPointe Health Intellectual Disabilities
Description of event:
The 38th Annual “Reveling Cavaliers” Mardi Gras parade is Thursday, February 20, 2020 at 1 pm. Theme: A Night at the Circus. The parade will include about 20 floats carrying royal courts and participants from other local organizations such as Goodwill Easter Seals, Learning Tree, Woody’s Song and others. Food trucks include Yellowhammer Coffee, Beachin’ Eats and a hot dog food truck. Peter Albrecht and Rose Ann Haven from WKRG News 5 will be the Grand Marshals. Murphy High School Band and the Azalea Trail Maids will also participate.
- First glimpse inside Louisiana’s makeshift hospital during coronavirus pandemic
- Prosecutor: Man charged with felonies for claiming to spread COVID-19 to shopping carts, police car
- PPD: Man served child neglect warrant, charged for resisting arrest in Pensacola
- Warm and dry tomorrow, storms possible Tuesday
- West Virginia nurse spreads joy amid COVID-19 pandemic by hosting cake giveaway