MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — The Gulf Coast Exploreum Science Center let one of its dinosaurs out on the Mardi Gras parade route.
The dino is part of the Exploreum’s “Dinosaurs Around the World” exhibit, which is open through May 10.
- Anne Heche ‘not expected to survive’ after car crash, rep says
- Florida teacher quits after staff removed posters of Black leaders
- New DOT rule could make air travel less hellish: How it could help you
- Coastal AM rain, drier weekend ahead
- FBI agents found dozens of classified documents in Mar-a-Lago search: sources