MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — The Gulf Coast Exploreum Science Center let one of its dinosaurs out on the Mardi Gras parade route.
The dino is part of the Exploreum’s “Dinosaurs Around the World” exhibit, which is open through May 10.
- Grand Bay driver strikes pedestrian on I-65 near Greenville
- Moss Point mayor resigns after pleading guilty to conspiring to defraud the federal government
- Monroe County Courthouse named National Historic Landmark
- Chief explains ‘Dukes of Hazard’-like chase in Bay Minette
- CDC report: 68% of people who exercised indoors at one Chicago gym contracted COVID-19