MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Known as one of the founders of Mardi Gras in Mobile, Ala., Joe Cain is still celebrated for his initiation of bringing about these great festivities.
News 5’s photojournalist, Matt Goins, was able to capture some great moments at the Joe Cain Procession. Even Mayor Sandy Stimpson could be seen joining in on the fun.
There are still lots of Mardi Gras parades to attend, so check out the 2020 Mardi Gras schedule here. We hope to see you there!
- Get Prepared for the Season with the 2020 News 5 Hurricane Resource Guide
- Fire officials in Mobile on scene of possible on Esplanade Ave.
- VIDEO: Massive police presence on Airport at I-65
- Shots fired near Walmart and Lowe’s on Beltline in Mobile
- Second day of protests turn violent in Las Vegas, police arrest 103 people, 11 officers injured