MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — The Comic Cowboys, known for their comedic and sometimes risque floats, rolled through Route A Tuesday afternoon.
Their satirical play mentioned Jeff Sessions, the Alabama school system, Boeing and Jags football, Carnival Cruises, and road construction, among other topics.
- Officer dislocates shoulder of woman with dementia after she ‘forgets’ to pay $14 for groceries: lawsuit
- Alabama 7-year-old recovering from first brain surgery, preparing for a second
- Can police stop drivers over air fresheners?
- LA woman admits killing her 3 children in jailhouse interview
- Florida couple accused of starving, locking up 50-pound teen, siblings