MOBILE, Ala. – On Tuesday, February 18, 2020, the crowd count for the Order of Lashe’s Parade was 8,448. Police responded to six complaints.
One adult was arrested on a misdemeanor charge, and one adult arrested on a felony charge.
A total of 27 parking tickets were issued. There were two vehicles towed.
- Don’t come home for Easter, Mexican government tells its citizens abroad
- MCHD: 0-4 year old child tests positive for COVID-19
- University of Arkansas virtual choir’s singing of ‘Alma Mater’ goes viral
- Costco to give health care workers, first responders priority access to stores during coronavirus crisis
- LIVE NOW: Even as virus deaths mount, governments eye exit strategies